Sunday, December 17, 2006

Health & Fitness


Some Questions About Physical Fitness Answered
Staff writer Renita White really wants you to be healthy, and so does the staff at Glossmagazineonline! Please let us know if this story was helpful and direct any questions that you want Renita to answer directly to our health guru herself! Send your questions and concerns to Renita@glossmagazineonline.com


Celebs Shrinking Bodies
This commentary by Andrea addresses an issue that many of us have been talking about a lot lately. Are "black" celebs bending to the pressure to be skinny in Hollywood or are we generally ok with our curves as Andrea seems to believe?

Let us know your thoughts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought that I was well aware of the benefits of exercise, I read your article and learned how it can also benefit diabetics. Which brings up a concern that I have. One of my students is diabetic and exhibits constant changes in mood and energy levels. I've noticed that her eating habits are not the best, considering her condition. Is there anything that you recommend for me to keep in mind as her teacher? Should I have certain things available in the classroom? Or modify the class somehow where I can include breaks that require some form of physical activity?

Anonymous said...

What an insightful, well-written article! Renita is really on-point with her information about the effects of exercise on various physical conditions. Great job, Renita! Please continue to put more articles of this nature in your magazine. I am particularly interested in the benefits of exercise on one's libido (sex life). Any information you can offer in that regard is greatly appreciated!

Hot 2 Death said...

What an insightful, well-written article! Renita is really on-point with her information about the effects of exercise on various physical conditions. Great job, Renita! Please continue to put more articles of this nature in your magazine. I am particularly interested in the benefits of exercise on one's libido (sex life). Any information you can offer in that regard is greatly appreciated!